Amethyst Reflexology for Wellbeing
This specialist Amethyst Reflexology for Wellbeing is FHT approved and designed for therapists new to reflexology and who wish to use advanced reflexology techniques in lymphatic drainage to help people who are living with and beyond cancer, are at risk of or have lymphoedema or have other life-limiting conditions. It can also be used to aid recovery after illness or even exercise.
Covering up to date theory and practical considerations and is aligned with the SATCC Standard.
This course will cover:
- The history of reflexology
- Reflexology concepts and methods
- Practical reflexology for beginners
- What is cancer
- Types of cancer and causes of cancer
- Review of medical treatments for cancer and their side effects
- Dealing with cancer or a life-limiting diagnosis
- Reflexology for cancer and life-limiting conditions
- Reflexology considerations and adaptations
- Skin care products and ingredients and massage mediums
- Practical reflexology
Online pre-learning, practical observations and assessment, theory assessment.
Level 3 massage or beauty therapy*.
Qualification certificates must be shown on enrolment.
*If you are not sure that you have the necessary pre requisite then please contact email@example.com for confirmation.
Online pre-learning home study takes 1-2 hours, face-to-face practical and theory 3 days attendance.
- Individual therapist £595 - (see buy now button below)
To enquire please contact firstname.lastname@example.org